Rehearsal Report 009
Chicago
April 24, 2015
| Worked: Start: 7pm Break: 8pm (10), 8:50pm (10) End: 10pm
Dance: ME & MY BABY. FUNNY HONEY. | Notes: Cast in Attendance: Sheree, Sam, Sean, Pete.
Conflict: none
|
| Sets: Nothing to Report | Costumes: Nothing to Report |
| Lights: Nothing to Report | Sound/Music: Nothing to Report
|
| Props: Nothing to Report
| Choreography: -Need to finish ME & MY BABY
|
| Upcoming Rehearsals:
Saturday, April 25 @ 1-5pm in rehearsal room (1-3pm) Dance: ALL THAT JAZZ. Called: Emily, Veronica, Sarah B., Katya, Ann, Jesee, Sarah H., Shelby, Nancy, Westin, Sam, Pete, Sean, Phil, Ethen *Emily excused @ 4pm. (1-3pm) Vocals: RAZZLE DAZZLE, THE VERDICT, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS LOVE. Called: Kirk *meet Lannie in the rehearsal room
(3-5pm) Blocking: ALL THAT JAZZ & COURT ROOM SCENE. Called: Emily, Veronica, Sarah B., Katya, Ann, Jesee, Sarah H., Shelby, Nancy, Westin, Sam, Pete, Sean, Phil, Sheree, Kirk, Jenn, Ethen (@ 3:30pm) Add Craig Monday, April 27 @ 7pm-10pm in rehearsal room (7-7:30pm) Blocking: pg. 25-26. Called: Emily & BJ (@ 7:30pm) Add Sheree. Blocking: pg. 27-30, 47-49. Tuesday, April 28 @ 7-10pm in rehearsal room Vocals: I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I CAN'T DO IT ALONE TAG, FIRST ACT CURTAIN, I KNOW A GIRL. Called: Emily
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7-10pm in rehearsal room Dance: ALL I CARE ABOUT IS LOVE. Called: Veronica, Katya, Jesee, Ann, Sarah B, Sarah H, Shelby, Nancy (7-8pm) Vocals: WHEN VELMA TAKES THE STAND. Called: Emily, Westin, Sam, Pete, Sean, Phil. (8-10pm) Vocals: CLASS. Called: Emily & BJ | |
Important Notes:
castpassword123
-Past rehearsal reports can be seen here: http://palacechicago2015.blogspot.com/
-Again, please check the online rehearsal schedule each day for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment