Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chicago Rehearsal Report 4.28.14

Sorry this is getting to ya'll a bit late...

Rehearsal Report 012

Chicago          

April 28, 2015

Worked:

Start: 7:30pm (due to traffic)

Break: 8:30 (10)

End: 9:15pm

 

Vocals: MY OWN BEST FRIEND & NOW A DAYS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I CAN'T DO IT ALONE TAG, FIRST ACT CURTAIN, I KNOW A GIRL.

Notes:

Cast in Attendance: Emily, Sheree

 

Rehearsal pianist: Diana

 

Conflict: none

Set:

Nothing to Report

Costumes/ Props:

-Newspaper for Mama's office

-Money

-Rosary beads

Lights:

Nothing to Report

Sound/Music:

Nothing to Report

 

Blocking:

-Notes in Michelle's script

Choreography:

-Nothing to Report   

 

Upcoming Rehearsals:

 

Wednesday, April 29 @ 7-10pm, Dance in rehearsal room & Vocals in PEPC

(7-10pm) Dance: ALL I CARE ABOUT IS LOVE. Called: Veronica, Katya, Jesee, Ann, Sarah B, Sarah H, Shelby, Nancy

(7-8pm) Vocals: WHEN VELMA TAKES THE STAND. Called: Emily, Westin, Sam, Pete, Sean, Phil.

(8-10pm) Vocals: CLASS. Called: Emily & BJ

*Phil and Sean excused.

 

Thursday, April 30 @ 8-10pm in rehearsal room

Dance: CELL BLOCK TANGO. Called: Veronica, Katya, Jesee, Ann, Sarah B, Sarah H, Shelby, Emily

*Veronica excused 

 

Friday, May 1 @ 7-10pm in rehearsal room

(7-8pm) Dance: ALL I CARE ABOUT IS LOVE. Called: Kirk

(8-10pm) Dance: ME & MY BABY. Called: Sheree, Sam, Sean, Pete

 

Saturday, May 2 @ 1-5pm in rehearsal room

Blocking/Run: Act 1 and possibly 2. Called: ENTIRE CAST

*Bring something to do, there will be a lot of downtime!

*Pete and Jesee excused.

 

Monday, May 4 @ 7-10pm in rehearsal room

Blocking: TBD


 Important Notes:


-BIOS and Head shots (actors only) are due to jessie@georgetownpalace.com by Monday, May 4th! Example attached. 


-Jesee Smart will add the dance rehearsal videos and notes to the Box folder. Go to Box.com and log in with this info: cast@georgetownpalace.com , castpassword123 


-Past rehearsal reports can be seen here: http://palacechicago2015.blogspot.com/

-Again, please check the online rehearsal schedule each day for updates. 


-Austin has recorded MANY of the songs from the show…here is the link to them…you can use them for self practice…..

-All of the ladies who are in All that Jazz,  Cell Block Tango and All I Care About Is Love, please send your bra sizes to tamar@georgetownpalace.com 

 

THANKS!


Michelle Symons

Production Stage Manager

symonsmichelle@gmail.com

973.941.6146

No comments:

Post a Comment